How to know what home is right for you.
Updated: Jul 17
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝘀:
1. Does it meet your essential criteria?
2. Can you can afford it without putting unnecessary strain on the budget?
3. Is it near your points of interest - such as schools, shops, work place?
4. Do you feel at home in the community? Have a walk around the local area to get an idea.
5. Once the above are ticked off it boils down to the feeling you get when you're in the home. Can you see yourself living there happily with your family?
It may not be perfect for you how it is now, but maybe you can put your own stamp on it to make it your home if the bones of it are there.